You have a VW camper or a luxury 4X4, if you are driving a British registered vehicle in France for more than a year you should register it enabling you to get local plates and local insurance and avoid having to return to the UK for MOTs. We have guided many clients over the years to fill in the paper work, arrange the MOT (Contôle Technique), accompanied them to the sous-prefecture and helped them with the new plates so that you can drive away fully licenced in France. Once you have purchased this service, we will be in touch over the phone to start the process.

Car registration