If you would like to remain in France after Brexit as a resident and are a British national you will need to apply for a Carte de Séjour (please read our FAQ section for more information). We will help you complete the application form, guide you in the compilation of your file and book your appointment so that you can submit it in person to the Préfecture in Annecy. We are also happy to accompany you to Annecy at an extra charge. Please contact us to discuss the application process and set up a meeting.  

Carte de séjour application support