We often want to extend or modify our existing homes. If you are planning to do an extension or construction over 150m² you will need to engage a local architect but if your extension is under 150m2 and are able to do the plans yourself and just want help filing in the forms, then we can help. We will have an initial meeting (either physical or over Skype/FaceTime) to talk though what you need to compile for your application. You will then go away and gather what we need and we will then help you to complete the forms and submit your application to the town hall concerned. If you need further assistance once your forms are submitted, we can continue to accompany you for a further fee.

When you purchase this service, we will be in touch shortly afterwards to set up the first meeting with you.

Please note: For now we can only offer this service in the Morzine, Les Gets, Samoens and Chatel valleys. Please check with us if you are unsure before making your purchase. 

Planning permission application support

Geranium - à la carte
Géranium Immobilier EURL

A: 1797 Route des Grandes Alpes 

74430 St Jean d'Aulps, France 

T:   00 33 (0)4 50 38 86 30

E:  info@geranium74.com

MON - FRI:  9am - 5pm

SATURDAY:   By appointment 

SUNDAY and Public Holidays:   Closed

© 2018 Geranium Immobilier EURL - all rights reserved, 1797 Route des Grandes Alpes, 74430 - Saint Jean d'Aulps, FRANCE, Gérante : Joanna MACGOVERN EURL au capital de € 5.000, Immatriculée au RCS de Thonon-les-Bains N° 515 135 341, TVA intracom FR 95515135341, Garantie financière € 120 000. Carte Professionnelle : Transactions sur immeubles et fonds de commerces, numéro: CPI 7401 2018 000 029 806 délivrer par la CCI de la Haute Savoie, le 02/05/2018.

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon